Tuesday, March 16, 2010

102 Days [Fold]

I took this shot tonight during a late night study session. My room wherever I go happens to be littered with numerous things to unleash my thoughts.

The above is nothing extraordinary. Of nothing that stands out but is just a simple photograph of a simple object that is easy to make and is manufactured in the thousands today. It is an adaptation on the legendary notepad that has been called the Moleskin.

Unfortunately I have nothing significant to put down here as I am tired and it is time for bed. I have no clue what is going to unfold over this coming day. However one thought that is on my mind is the thought of friendship. Not friendship to people. That other thought is for another day. Friendship for me comes from many things. Not just people.

Over the coming course of this unspecified countdown you shall discover a small opening into my world concerning the many friends depending on the context that I do possess. Sod it. I need a good old ramble.

Folding happens to everyone at some point and you often expect your friends to be there to catch you. Often times those ridiculous creatures who boast aloud that they are so close to you and the worlds best friend you could ever have often too quickly disappear through sheer convenience when things go to rubbish.

I have often times refused to depend on friends for an enormity of things often discovering as a good number of us do that the humans that help you through a crisis are those that often times do not boast aloud their friendship of you. The ones that remain quiet in the background during the good times but who mysteriously develop the knack to understand and help you out when the bad times rock towards you.

Those people are priceless and I am thankful to have more than a good number that I am acquainted with.

I often find solace in books and reading and through being surrounded and engaged in everything to do concerning books. Books are timeless and their timeless nature reminds me of those precious people whose friendships through the difficult times are timeless and never to be forgotten.

Oh for the record if anyone thinks I am having a me against the world ramble do yourself a favour by opening a window and throwing yourself out.

Goodnight. Good morning depending where you are.

No comments: