Friday, March 26, 2010

92 Days [;-)

Man. What a week it has been. Tonight is my last night in Stranraer (look it up on a map). So Daniel and I are going to tear up hundreds of miles of road to get back to London tomorrow evening. At the moment he is busy cooking (as he always does) lots of good food for me to plunder and devour.

Over the past month he and I both have made systematic raids on the local Morrison's and plundered it of eggs and cheese and a lot of unhealthy eating and also some local beverage. One interesting thing to note is that the Morrison's here typifies some supermarkets in this great land of Scotland: one third of the floor space is dedicated to alcoholic beverages. Yes. One third. We did work it out one evening and got our estimates cross checked. We have eaten like Kings and eaten so much food that I am sure weight has been put on.

So therefore Daniel has been projected into the slightly obese category whilst I am still in the lean athletic camp. Daniel is roaring at me to clear the table as he has just slaved away cooking and my laptop is blocking the dining festivities from happening. Well see you later. Got to go as he is sounding like a nagging wife with every passing second ;-). Thanks for the food in advance Dan.

No comments: