Sunday, March 28, 2010

91 Days [Dan]

My bad. Should have uploaded this yesterday. I was busy. Extremely busy. However during the day Dan and I travelled down from Stranraer. Ya! It was a good four weeks. He and I had a lot of fun and to be honest I have developed some degree of respect for Dan. Seriously.

We had some interesting chats and debates (more me preaching my opinion) and it is a shame that he and I cannot smash out questions in the tranquillity that is Scotland. And more to the point his cooking is superb and it is going to be a while before my stomach can digest the complex ways that he mixes carbohydrate and protein and fat together ;-).

The above photograph was taken south of Manchester as be bombed it down in seven hours flat including a long stop to eat and refuel. I am tired and my rubbish laptop is playing up again. It is getting on so used to sorting it out.

No comments: